Monday, December 31, 2012
We are excited to announce that we have teamed with the Norwegian Flyfishers Club to offer a one week workshop on over 10 kilometers of their private Gaula River beats, in the second week of the June 2013 season.
Depending on the weather and the water conditions during the week, the course’s agenda will be tailored accordingly in order to get the most of out this unique opportunity…
Spaces are limited and if you are interested in joining us at the Norwegian Flyfishers Club, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for information and reservations.
• Talks and presentation on subjects related to spring conditions and tactics
• Best gear and techniques for spring fishing
• Casting demonstrations
• Fly tying for salmon flies
• Daily private tutorials with April
• Opportunity to fish for the big spring salmon in all of our privates beats on the river, which add to more than 10km of water
• Accommodation in one of our country houses, which are shared with other fishermen and are self catering, or in a local hotel which includes breakfast
The participants to the course will arrive on Sunday the 9th of June, preferably in the early afternoon, and move into their chosen accommodation.
At 6 pm of the 9th of June there will be a general meeting with all the participants to the course where April will present the schedule for the week.
Fishing starts at 8pm on the 9th and ends at 12 noon on Sunday the 16th of June.
- Fishing with April Vokey course
- Fishing within our rotation which covers over 10 km of the river Gaula
- Accommodation in one of our country houses – shared with other fishermen and self catering
- Gear disinfection
- Norwegian State fishing license
- 3 river grill meals with all the participants in the course
NOK 32.272 = $ 5,600
Single room surcharge: NOK 1.855 for the week = $ 320
Not included in these prices is the cost of the hire car, which we’ll happy to arrange for you. This cost can be shared with another participant to the course if preferred.
Posted by April Vokey on December 31, 2012